Content planning feeling a little overwhelming? Here are 5 ways to plan your content in advance, because I love you!
Why is content planning so f’n hard?!
The biggest issue we all face with our content is consistently, consistency. Why? Because we plan a little bit, feel like we’ve done everything we need to do for at least a month, and then we completely forget to post for a week.
And yeah, that was 100% me last week 😂
SO. In my content plan I coincidentally scheduled a post about content planning in advance for this week! That kicked me into high gear, getting things ready for the next few weeks, including this post.
Here are my 5 favourite advance content planning tips!
1. Give yourself 5 minutes to list out 10 topics you could cover this month. Save them in a note app for later!
2. List 10 people you could interview, and book those guests right away for the first week of the month. Do this fast!
3. Make a production schedule and batch record or write your content! Hold yourself accountable!
4. Create templates that you can reuse so that you don’t need to reinvent the wheel over and over!
5. Use an app like StoryChief or Later to organize and schedule your content! That goes for social, podcasts and blogs!
Looking for more help with content planning? Well I’ve got you covered, friendo! Check out Episode 15 of The Ultimate Creative Podcast, How I Plan My Content! It’s going to give you exactly what you need to get your calendar looking splendiferous, ASAP!